Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Digital MFTeaser!

Happy Tuesday! Today I have a MFTeaser for you! This month's Who's That Girl set is called Digital Girl -- and it's a must-have for all of us bloggers! :) There some great computer-themed sentiments in the set, and this one spoke to me right away!

My over-40 brain needs all the help it can get, so I'm constantly writing notes to myself! I thought it would be fun to use Digital Girl as a topper for a memo pad. :)

I used some American Crafts paper to cover the back and top of the mini legal pad, and I also used some to paper piece her dress. I colored the rest of the image with Copics. I did slip some Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon under the paper before I adhered it over the top of the pad, then I tied the ribbon in a knot so it can hang from a hook in my craft space.

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, Februray 4th from 9-10 p.m. EST. This month there are THREE new sets being released including a Who's that Girl set that is GOING DIGITAL! Head over to the MFT forum at Splitcoaststampers to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there tomorrow night!

Thanks for the visit today -- I'm so glad you stopped by!

Have a great day!
Christina

Stamps: Digital Girl (MFT) Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (SU!) Paper: American Crafts Other: Copics, Curved Rectangle Nestabilities, Prima flowers, Old Olive brads, Scallop Edge Punch, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

7 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

ACK! I love it Christina!!! Love the image and you KNOW I love that AC paper...hehe! GREAT project!

Stacey said...

That is the coolest note pad I have ever seen! Totally great - I want one! ~x~

Allison said...

This is super cute!
I'm such a list maker - I should do this so mine look nicer.

Rachel said...

Christina this is sooo cute, i love it!

Tracey said...

Love this! WHat a fabulous idea!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, Christina! Great idea to use that image for a note pad! I should make myself one. If I don't write things down, I don't remember. (I have the same kind of brain.) :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

LOVE this, Christina -- and man, does it ever fit me!!!