Friday, February 20, 2009

Lots of Challenges!

Happy Friday! You know, sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the week to do all the challenges I want to do! I played catch-up and combined a few challenges on these cards!

The first card is a "Review Preview" of the recently released C.C. Designs set Rockin' Out. I did this week's ATS Challenge, which is a sketch challenge:

I am loving this new Bella Blvd paper -- it is just so much fun! I colored the image with Copics and added Icicle Stickles to the star. I used my Cuttlebug on the cardstock, and I used SU! star punches for the star embellishments.

My next card combines two more challenges, Cindy's MFT Sketch Challenge and yesterday's SCS Ways to Use It Challenge (stripes). The stripes come from the SU! Sweet Always paper.

Since today is the 20th, it's also Celebrate MFT Day, so I had some fun with this card! I used the cow from Punny Farm and the sentiment from Twisted Too. I colored the cow with Copics, sponged around the edge of the image oval, and added a halo with Stickles.


I hope you can play along with the challenges, too! The ATS challenge is keyword ATSDTC37, and the MFT challenge is keyword MFTSC69. Upload to the ATS Wednesday Challege gallery or to the Splitcoaststampers gallery.

Whew! That's it for now! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a fantastic Friday! :)
Christina


11 comments:

Marja Sch said...

What a lovely cards and fabulous colours. So well done. Hugs Marja

Dawn Easton said...

Oh your monkey is so cute! Love the embossed stars! That's a great idea girl!

Your MFT card is wicked too. My fave DP and you cow is adorable...love her halo!

Rachel said...

Christina, these cards are soooo cute! I love the colors you used on your monkey card! :0)

Jeanette - said...

What fun cards Christina! I love the halo on the cow :)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh how totally cute! Each one! Love the halo on the cow! TOO FUNNY!

diane zechman said...

cute cards, Christina! What fun papers!

Tracy said...

I absolutely love your cards Christina! Everything you create inspires me. The colors on this monkey card just scream celebration! Rock on girlfriend!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love all your cards, so glad you got to do my sketch.

Christi Flores said...

I love them all!! Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! These are so fun and cute! You're so creative with your interpretation of the sketches. I love what you do with them!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable, Christina! The birthday card is so bright and cheery! And I love the sparkly halo on the cow! It's just like mine!! (lol)