Saturday, May 3, 2008

Darling Frankie!


Happy Saturday! And, since I'm from Kentucky, Happy Derby Day! :)

I'd like you to meet Frankie. She's the third girl in the Glam Girlz set by C.C. Designs. She's definitely fun and funky, eh? I thought this SU! Summer Picnic paper would be perfect for her! I colored her with Copics, and I added Stardust Gelly Roll pen to the rims of her glasses and to the bangle bracelets. The red ribbon and blue dotted ribbon are from May Arts, and the flowers are from Prima. The red brad is from SU!. Cardstock and oval punches are also from SU!.

Here they are all together -- the Glam Girlz! Stop by the All That Scraps Blog for more samples and a giveaway! Then join us tonight on the All That Scraps Message Board at 11:00 PM est for fun and giveaways before the release at 12:01 AM est!!

Thanks for the visit -- I hope your day is a great one! :)

8 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Awesome Christina! I love the blue sunglasses!!! I almost used Tart & Tangy too...hehe! These girls are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I just love her! And the blue shades are hot:) See you tonight at the party!
Cyndi

Renee said...

So fun! These are great cards and I love the stamps! Can't wait to get mine!

Anonymous said...

These are all SO cute, Christina!! I love the big flower on today's card!

Bonnie said...

These are all too cool!! Love them to pieces!

Donna Baker said...

what cute cards! these girls are adorable & looks like y'all are having fun with them

Jennifer Love said...

So cute! Hope your Derby Day was filled with mint juleps and large hats. :D

(I'm from Kentucky, too.)

Anonymous said...

These are all so fun and absolutely darling!!