Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bananas for You!


Hi there! I hope your weekend has been a great one so far! I want to say a big hello to all my ATS design teammates and everyone else who joined us at the release party last night! I had a great time getting to know all of you better! :)

In honor of today's new C.C. Designs releases at All That Scraps, here's one more card with some new rubber! You probably recognize the monkey from Monkey Love, and the banana was an April release, but the sentiment is new today! I'm so glad Christine has created accessories and sentiments for the monkeys! :)

The card size is 4.25" square. I colored the monkey and banana with Copics. The banana was cut out and attached with rolled up glue dots. I sponged around the image panel with River Rock ink. I embellished with some machine stitching, Peony Dew Drops, and some taffeta ribbon. I wish you could SMELL this card! I used some Banana Card Scents on it, and it smells just like bananas!!!

Thanks to all of you for taking a look at the previews last week -- I hope you liked them! I'll be back to my regularly scheduled blogging tomorrow!! ;) Have a wonderful spring day -- thanks for the visit!

Stamps: Monkey Love, Chiquita Bananas, I'm Bananas (C.C. Designs) Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko), Chocolate Chip, River Rock (SU!) Cardstock: River Rock, Chocolate Chip (SU!) Paper: Archaic (BasicGrey) Other: Copic Markers, Peony Dew Drops (Robins Nest), Banana Card Scents (Simply Sistas), Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon (SU!), 1/8" circle punch, glue dots, sponge, Pop Dots, sewing machine & brown thread

5 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is too cute!! I love that little monkey!!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! Love the popped up banana.

Donna Baker said...

wow - that's a BIG banana for this lil' monkey! love the sentiment -it's PERFECT for this!

Bonnie said...

Man, your cards are always so gorgeous! Your colouring is awesome and this is so dang cute - love that little guy!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...that's so cute! I like the banana!