Saturday, May 17, 2008

Alligator Birthday


Hi there! I hope your weekend is off to a great start! I have NOWHERE to go today -- that never happens anymore!! Three of our four children are at friends' houses, so Chris and I are just catching up with things around the house. And, of course, I'm sneaking in a little stamping and blogging! ;)

Here's a card I made for my friend's son's birthday. I was feeling a little mojo-less, and I needed to come up with something quick, so I went back to my old cards for inspiration. I liked this card I made so much that I just flipped the sketch and used a different stamp! I also used a different pattern from the same Summer Picnic paper -- this one has more "boy" colors in it!
There's not much to explain -- it's just a simple and fun birthday card! I hope you like it! If your mojo is on vacation, try taking a look at an old card and switching it up -- it may give you some inspiration! Thanks for stopping by -- have a great day! :)

Stamps: Wild About You, Hugs & Wishes Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black, Bashful Blue Cardstock: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White Paper: Summer Picnic Other: Old Olive 7/8" grosgrain, Bashful blue striped grosgrain, Old Olive brads, sponge, dimensionals

5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

What a fun card Christina! Glad you are enjoying your day of stamping ;) It's nice to sneak some in.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awww this one is FUN FUN FUN Christina!!!

Thanks for checking in on me! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing I am surrounded by hugs and prayers!

Anonymous said...

This is so darling! I love the fun colors you used! I love this set too!

Alyssa S said...

So cute :0)

Anonymous said...

So cute and fun! I love that alligator!