Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You're an All-Star!

Happy Tuesday! Today I have a preview of the new MFT à la modes set, All-Star. It's not just for sports, you know -- the sentiments could be used to tell all the people in your life how great they are! :)


I ♥ it when I have just the perfect paper for a project. This American Crafts paper has been in my stash since Summer CHA -- I knew I'd be able to use it eventually! The blue background is the reverse side of the banner pattern, and I embossed it with the Cuttlebug Polka Dots folder. I colored the image with Copic markers. The #1 is actually part of the "You're #1" sentiment -- I just punched out the number with a 1/2" circle punch and adhered it to the yellow banner.


I finished the inside simply,with more paper and another sentiment from the set.

Head over to Kim's Blog to see the who has more previews to show you today! Then be sure to stop back at 10:00 pm TONIGHT for the VIP Blog Hop! See you then! :)

Have a great day!
Christina

P.S. Today's the 15th -- so there's a new Dirty Dozen Gallery at Splitcoaststampers! Fan Club Members can find it HERE!

15 comments:

Arlene said...

So pretty and totally perfect papers! :-)

Inge Groot said...

Such a cute card!!!

StampOwl said...

fabulous card

Tracey said...

I love the soft colours on here Christina! This is gorgeous!! Beautiful colouring as always!! xx

Kathy Martin said...

Fantastic! Love the bright colors!

Karen Motz said...

This definitely IS the perfect paper!!! Love this fun card and thanks for pointing out it's not just for sports!!

Lisa H. said...

ooooo, Christina! this is great. love the crisp feel of this and her flag is CUTE!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card! The soft colors are so sweet!

Barbara said...

Perfect paper!! I love this, Christina!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOH! LOVE these papers with her! FAB card girlie!!

Melody said...

Love the soft cards and the banner paper!

Leigh OBrien said...

Love this girl and love your card...gonna have to order her tonight!

Michele Boyer said...

So VERY cute, Christina! And yes, that paper is PERFECT! :)

JessicaK said...

Banner and inside sentiments go perfectly together

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh, I love it!!