Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shabby Thanks

Happy Thursday, everyone! I have a Stamper's Dream card for you today. I'm starting to get in touch with my shabby chic side. I've been afraid of it for a while, and I didn't think I could pull it off, but I'm really starting to like it. :)  The sentiment and frame are from In the Moonlight, one of the new JustRite Stampers cling rubber sets. They coordinate with the Labels Fourteen Nestabilities, so that's what I used to cut and emboss. The paper is My Mind's Eye Lost & Found


I stamped the Impression Obsession Lg Open Dot Tag cling stamp onto the paper with Memento Rich Cocoa ink, then I cut it out and matted it. I distressed all the edges and inked them with Tea Dye Distress Ink. I embellished with some crochet trim, Ivory Burlap String, and a Prima Sahara Orchard flower.

That's all for today! Thank you SO much for visiting! :)

Have a great day!
Christina

8 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

I totally think you are doing the shabby chic thing beautifully. Beautiful card.

Whimsey said...

So beautiful!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is GORGEOUS, Christina!!

Tracey said...

This is stunning Christina! I love it! xx

Unknown said...

Well I think you do the shabby chic thing very, VERY well! Awesome card, my friend! LOVE what you did with these stamps!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Soooooooo beautiful, Christina! Dreamy!

Myrna Marcano said...

So great work!!! I love making tags and this is beautiful.
Hugs, Myrna

Tosha Leyendekker said...

You ROCK shabby Christina!! This is gorgeous!!! LOVE it!!