Monday, February 21, 2011

Just Hangin' Out

Hi there! I hope you had a great weekend. We started the kids' bathroom re-do, so now we're in the process of sharing sinks and showers. Fun. :)

Anyway, I didn't get as much stamping time as I'd hoped, but I did get this card made after the girls went to bed last night. While making my Valentine projects I had planned to use this Hedgehog Kisses stamp by Penny Black. It didn't happen. So I made this "just because" card instead. I paired the image with this sentiment from the Hangin' Around cling set by JustRite Stampers.


I kept the design simple and monochromatic. The paper is Porcelain Dot and Organic Honeysuckle by Bo Bunny. I paper pieced the balloons and colored with Copics, and I inked all the edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink. I tied the tag to the bow with Silver Metallic String.

That's it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by -- I really appreciate it! :)

Have a great day!
Christina

9 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

This adorable! I love all the pink, the sentiment tag, and the ribbon treatment.

Dawn Easton said...

How stinkin' cute girl!!! Love those little faces!!! Adorable!

Celeste said...

This is one of my favorite PB's. I used it for a Valentine card this yr. http://www.scramper.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Darling card!!! Love the color scheme!

Allison said...

so cute! Love the colours!

Unknown said...

This is SO CUTE, Christina! LOVE that JustRite tag with the adorable little Penny Black hedgies. And the colors are perfect!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO totally cute Christina!!

Leslie Miller said...

This is super cute for Valentine's Day or otherwise! I love the rosy blush on their cheeks. Just a darling card, Christina!

Lea L. said...

Awww...this is super cute, Christina!! Great job coloring it!!