Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I {heart} Ewe

Happy Wednesday! I have a quick post today -- my little one is home sick (second sick child this week!). I told you I was trying to ink up my growing collection of The Cat's Pajamas stamps -- so here's a card for this week's TCP Tuesday challenge. Jen is the hostess, and she has an inspiration challenge for us. I couldn't resist the yummy color combination! I had stamped this image from the set Ewe Complete Me, so I worked it into my challenge card.


I used some retired SU! paper, Cuttlebug Polka Dots folder, Copics, and two TCP CutUps: Heart Trio and Icing. I embellished with buttons, Aqua and Cherry Divine Twine, and Sweet Thing Glitzy Glitter.

Have you seen this week's MFT Sketch Challenge? It's a great one! I didn't get my card finished for today, so I'll have it to share tomorrow! :)

That's it for now! Gotta go check on my little girl! Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Christina

6 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Christina! You're making me *really* want that loopy die-cut!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this to pieces Christina! The colors, the layout, the stamps...LOVE it all! Like Michele, you are TOTALLY making me want that border!!!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Wow! Such a sweet card. Love the way you colored the sheep and really worked that twine. So cute!

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! So cute, Christina!! LOVE the loopy border, too!!

Karen Motz said...

This IS a delish colour combo, and the image and embellies are spot on too!!! LOVE!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO cute!! Love the double twine!!