Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch #6

Happy Thursday, everyone! I don't know about you, but I am loving the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketches. It's been so fun to see everyone playing along, and the entries have been fabulous! You can find all the details for this week's sketch HERE on the MFT Company Forum. Here's the sketch and my card:



The paper is from the Campfire line by October Afternoon.  The sentiment was stamped and cut with the Die-namicsTextile Rectangle die and stamp set. I used the Die-namics Stacking Stars for the corner element.


I finished the inside with more paper, a star, and another sentiment from the Textile Rectangle set.



Please play along with us! Upload to SCS with keyword MFTWSC6 so we can see your creations!

That's all for today -- thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Christina

5 comments:

Karen Motz said...

I love love LOVE this masculine card!!! Really? That paper is from Campfire??? I must go look at my paper pad again...I don't remember this one and it's utterly FAB!!!!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a fun birthday card! I love the colors and papers! Perfect for a guy!

Allison said...

So fun! Love the bright and bold colours!

Michele Boyer said...

How fun and festive! LOVE this!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just FUN!!