Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February MFTeasers, Day 5


Hi there! It's the final day of Teasers for tonight's release! Today the Creative Team is previewing My How You've Grown and Clearly Sentimental about Parenting.  Both are going to be go-to sets for me, I can tell!

Just recently two of my friends have become grandmothers. Such sweet blessings! I couldn't wait to ink up this set and create cards for them. :)


The paper is from the Seaside 8x8 pad by October Afternoon. I colored with Copics and paper pieced the baby's onesie. I embellished with ribbon, a felt heart, and some adhesive rhinestones.


Head over to Kim's Blog NOW to see which designers have Teasers for you today. Then be sure to join us TONIGHT for the Release party from 8-10 pm HERE at the MFT Forum. After the sets go live at 10:00, get ready to Hop and Shop!

I'll see you back here later on tonight! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Christina

24 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love the fresh color combo and the cute papers and layout! Such a sweet idea to give a grandma card. These days most of my friends are grandmas. Very adorable, Christina!

Nancy Thomas said...

Very pretty - I really like the primary colors and the felt heart. A great sentiment too.

bernshwag said...

Christina your card is wonderful! I absolutely love the paper piecing and the color combo....

Kelli Hull said...

These will be SO treasured by your Friends Christina!!! They are SO super special!!!! LOVE the paper you picked... who'da thunk seaside and babies??? ;)

fairie said...

Perfect card!!!! I love the colors, so versatile for a boy or girl.

Makalah said...

Fab card! My coworker seems to be one of the proudest grandmas, and would love a card like this. Great sentiment!

Sarah Gough said...

What great colours! Really uplifting, gorgeous!

redstampinsam said...

Love how you pick up the red stripe in the plaid with the red ribbon and red heart...beautiful card.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Too cute!!!

StampOwl said...

love this

Janet said...

love the splashes of color

Kathy Martin said...

Very sweet!

José said...

What a wonderful card. Love the colors and your coloring on the stamp is great! That sentiment is soooo cool!

Ann Kranitz said...

Oh my I love that paper pieced onesie!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

beautiful colors you used together, love this

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOH! LOVE this girlie! I am SO casing this for my mom! GORGEOUS card!!

Jana Weaver said...

So pretty, love the bling, and his adorable plaid onesie!!

Kim C said...

The sentiment is lovely! And the colours you used are absolutely bright and quirky!

Jen said...

Great colours and layout! The sentiment is beautiful and just perfect for new grandmothers.

Rachel G said...

cute card. sentiment is awesome.

Barbara said...

Total sweetness, Christina!

Pattie said...

Too cute - love that you paper pieced the onesie! So clever!

Anne Tussing said...

Super cute!

Lisa H. said...

I bet you felt great having the perfect stamp to use on their cards. love this and they will too.