Saturday, February 5, 2011

TCP Tuesday... on Saturday

Happy Saturday! I finally had a chance to make a card for this week's TCP Tuesday challenge. Leigh is the hostess, and you can find the sketch HERE. I had been hoping for some free time to use my growing collection of The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps -- they're just so much fun! :)


I love this Honey Bear. LOVE. I colored the image with Copics, then I cut it out and popped it up on dimensional boosters. I also stamped, colored and cut out the honey pot. I cut some felt with the Icing CutUps die, and I tied some Cherry Divine Twine through the button. The Valentine lollipop paper is from Imaginisce.

I hope you are having a good weekend so far! Chris and the girls are going to the Father-Daughter dance tonight, Kyle is going to the Valentine's dance, and Megan is working! That means a free night for me (and hopefully some stamping time)! YAY!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christina

11 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE all your texture and that fab patterned paper:)

Leigh OBrien said...

Yea....so happy you played along...fun, fun card!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love the use of the cutups for the strips in the sketch. Sweet!

Alma de la Rosa said...

This is a honey of a card. SWEEET

Jackie Pedro said...

This is SO SO Ca-Yute, Christina!!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Absolutely adorable, Hot Pocket! Love the swirly icing, and I {heart} that cute-cute lollipop paper. SWEET!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I TOTALLY love this!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh wowww...this is so cute and I LOOOOVE that icing cut up die...I'm going to HAVE TO add that one to my wish list. How FUN!

Michele Boyer said...

So very cute, Christina! Those little curly strips are wonderful! (Nice little twist to the sketch!)

Leslie Miller said...

Awwwwww, this guy is so cute! What a fun card! Love those loopy trims!

Unknown said...

This is one awesome card!! I love all the icing - totally sweet! :)