Saturday, October 16, 2010

Winter Sledding

Happy Saturday, everyone! Thank you for all the sweet comments about my exciting news yesterday! It was definitely a fun day! :)

Although it is a perfectly GORGEOUS autumn day here today, I have a winter card to show you! The image is from Whimsical Christmas, and the sentiment is from Nature's Nested Sentiments, both by JustRite Stampers. The fun paper is from the Snow Day 6x6 pad by Crate Paper.


I colored the image with Copics and applied Icicle Stickles to the snowflakes. I used Circle Nestabilities to cut and emboss the image layers. The edges were inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink. I embellished with a rhinestone flourish, Big Red Button, and Silver Metallic String.

I'm off to watch Megan's cross country meet, and then we're taking the girls to a pumpkin patch! I LOVE this time of year! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today -- have a great day!
Christina

7 comments:

Kelli Hull said...

I always love the JRS that you show but SO dont get how they work!!! LOL

LOVE this one too and YAY for a pumpkin patch!!!! :D

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute...you dirty girl you!! I am SO THRILLED for you!!

Amy Johnson said...

This is so cute! I love this JustRIte Xmas Set. I love all the creative non-tradional colors/papers you used! And that swirl of rhinestones is a great added touch.

Unknown said...

LOVE your card, Christina! The whimsical snowman paired with that Crate paper is AWESOME!

Leslie Miller said...

See, this is why you're Dirty -- this card is fabulous! So fun with the image and papers. Great combo all around. Love it!

Lisa H. said...

FABBY colors! so how you feeling, still flying high??? hope your weekend was great!

Dawn Easton said...

Totally ADORABLE, Christina! LOVE this girl!