Monday, October 18, 2010

à la modes - It Must Be Love

Hi there! Happy Monday to you! Today the My Favorite Things DT has previews of  one of the new à la modes being released tomorrow night! This is It Must Be Love.


I *love* this Paper Girl collection paper from The Girls Paperie. You just can't beat pink and black together! I colored the image with Copics, and I blinged out the big ol' diamond with a Star Dust pen and some MFT Adornments Crystals. I HAD to add a felt rolled rose, made with My Favorite Felt and the Die-namics Rolled Rose Die (currently sold out)!

Be sure to stop by Kim's Blog today after 11 am for a list of designers who have previews of this sweet new set! I'll be back tomorrow with a preview of the other new à la modes set, and then we'll have the VIP Hop tomorrow night! :)

I hope your week is off to a good start! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a great day!
Christina

17 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

This is so CUTE! I love that image, the pink paper, and that rose!. I need to get that die.

Karen Motz said...

This is DELIGHTFUL!!!!! I love the whimsical gingham ribbon with that gorgeous felt rose!!!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Ca-YUTE!! I love anything from the Girls Paperie and I love how you paired it with this darling image!! Great card!!

Celeste said...

So adorable! I ordered that die and it's on backorder...must be pretty popular!

Kary said...

Lovely card!! I really like the flower!

Kim said...

This is GORGEOUS Christina!!

Nancy Thomas said...

So pretty - beautiful colors. The felt rose is the perfect touch.

Melody said...

Darling! Love the touch of the rhinestones.

Eva said...

Ohhh...I LOVE THIS!!!!! Such an OOh La La card!!!!

Carolina said...

What an adorable card! the color combo is so sweet and that flower is just beautiful!

Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful!

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christina!! I love it!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is positively GORGEOUS! I LOVE this new a la mode (of course!) and I JUST ordered those papers! DELIGHTFUL!!!

Amanda said...

So pretty!! I love, love your colors you chose, and your card is Fabulous!! :)

Kelli Hull said...

LOVE the papers and this card, but of course I do... YOU DA DIRTY GIRL!!!!! LOL

I will have to shop at this store apparenlty they are the "Booyah" of paper suppliers!!!!!

Michele Boyer said...

Sooo pretty!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just GORGEOUS!