Thursday, October 7, 2010

Clean and Simple Autumn Card

Happy Thursday evening, everyone! It has been a GORGEOUS autumn day here -- cloudless blue sky, cool breeze, temps in the 70s -- the kind of day you just want to bottle up! After running kids here and there and getting my house in order this afternoon, I sat down to stamp. I was in the mood for some clean and simple, and here's the result! :)


The sentiment and frame are from JustRite's Give Thanks Nested Frames. I colored with Copics and added dots of Cinnamon Stickles.The paper is from the Fly a Kite 8x8 pad by October Afternoon. I distressed the edges and added just a couple small rows of zig zag stitches. The cappuccino button is tied on with natural burlap string.

I hope you are enjoying some autumn weather where you are, too! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Christina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, my friend! I love the clean and simple style and those rich autumn colors. Awesome card! :)

Susan (rainy) said...

What a gorgeous design.. so chic. Love the panel that goes beyond the card base. Wonderful card.