Tuesday, October 19, 2010

à la modes - What's Cooking?

Happy Tuesday! Today I have a preview of the à la modes set What's Cooking?. I am just in {love} with these girls, aren't you? I kept the layout simple so I could keep the focus on this adorable image and the fun paper (Haute Cuisine by Teresa Collins). I colored with Copics and applied some Frosted Lace Stickles to her apron ruffle. The ribbon is from MFT's Perfect Plaid Ribbons.


Visit Kim's Blog after 11 am today to see which designers have more previews for you! Then be sure to come back tonight for the MFT VIP Hop! The new Who's That Girl? set is definitely one after my own heart! :)

I'm headed out the door to sub at my daughters' school -- my second day in a row! I hope you have a good day planned -- thanks so much for stopping by!

Christina

19 comments:

Tracey said...

How perfect is that paper?!!? This is fantastic Christina!! Have a great day subbing! xx

Kelli Hull said...

you KNOW I am a Black & White Lover!!!! this card is ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!! I am TOTALLY moving it to my fave file for cards to copy... YES! I HAVE been able to do a COUPLE out of there, but this paper, OH I HOPE I CAN GET ME SOME!!!!

Have a GREAT Day "Teacher! Teacher! Teacher!" HAHA!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic, Christina! Love how you did the sentiment on tabs!

Kathy Martin said...

Wow! That paper is perfect for your image! Fabulous card!

Brenda said...

Love the black and white, but mostly love that fantastic image. What a Fab card!

StampOwl said...

oh wow ... love that DP perfect for that image

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute!

Kary said...

Your card is really pretty!! The coloured image really pops with the black & white patterned paper & ribbon.

g said...

oooo-love how this image pops on that black & white-so gorgeous! such amazing coloring & fun papers!! LOVE it!

Melody said...

How cute is that paper! Love the black and white and splash of color!

Kim said...

ooh, I love the black and white with the pop of color!

Susan (rainy) said...

This is so seriously FABULOUS! Love the gingham ribbon with that paper. Wonderful colors and coloring. A real WOW!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Wow Christina! This is so adorable! The touches of black and white make it quite elegant too! Your coloring is perfect!! :D

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!! This is fantastic!

Michele Boyer said...

Oh, I LOVE the black and white with the pop of red! Fantastic, Christina!

Jodi Collins said...

This is FANTASTIC! OMG...I MUST have her...off to order!!

Cathy P in AZ said...

Oh SOOOO CUTE! Love the black and white-adds so much interest to the card without distracting you from the adorable image! LOVE IT. TFS!

Barbara said...

Love this! That paper is perfect and I love the contrast with the colored image!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely gorgeous!!