Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blessings

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I know it's been several days since I've posted -- I'm sorry about that! I have been stamping, but it's nothing I can show you yet! LOL! The MFT release is just around the corner, and I was finishing up samples! Lemme just say that you will *love* the new sets! :)

I used Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch to jump start my mojo yesterday. I have been wanting to ink up this set from Taylored Expressions called Celebrate Life, and I paired it with BasicGrey Indian Summer paper.


I embossed the background paper with my Cuttlebug and Polka Dots embossing folder. I paper pieced the pumpkin and added some colored adhesive rhinestones. The chipboard flourish was inked with Chocolate Chip ink, then I lightly sanded the edges. I used the MFT's Die-namics Perfect Bracket Edge on the bottom panel.

That's it for today! I am so glad you stopped to visit!

Have a great day! :)
Christina

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is just gorgeous Christina! xx

Dawn Easton said...

So rich and warm, Christina! Looking forward to seeing all the sneak peeks soon!