Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Teachers Rule!

Hello! It's time for the MFT VIP Hop, and you've come to my stop! If you haven't seen all the goodness so far, be sure to go back and start at Kim's Blog! The MFT VIP is a ONE DAY only product that gives you the opportunity to purchase the newest Who's That Girl? set two weeks early!

Here's what you get in this month's Teacher's Pet VIP Package:


I *squealed* when I first saw this set -- I AM a teacher, you know! The images alone are fantastic, but the sentiments in both the WTG set and the mini set are just so perfect for anything you'd want to say to a teacher! :)


I paper pieced WTG's shirt, books, hands and apple. I applied some Crystal Lacquer to the apple to make it shiny. The edges of the paper were distressed and inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink. The little report card was cut from one of the patterns of the School Spirit paper. Although I ended up covering most of it, I used the Die-namics Notebook Edge Die on the top of the lined paper panel.


I used the lined paper image from the WTG set on the inside of the card, and I inked it with Cool Caribbean and Pumpkin Pie ink. So fun!

Don't forget that the two new à la modes, It Must Be Love and What's Cooking? are also available NOW at My Favorite Things!

Now I'll send you over to visit my sweet friend Lisa Henke! I know she'll have some gorgeous eye candy for you! :)

Thanks so much for hopping by!

Christina

18 comments:

Sherrie said...

Love the papers and colors you chose Christina! Fabulous as always you dirty girl!!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful card!

Eva said...

Christina, this is just adorable...perfect paper choice for these images!

StampOwl said...

gorgeous card Christina

Kelli Hull said...

although covered that paper DOES it... LOVE the set Christina you Dirty lil Thang you!!!! :)

Melody said...

Darling card!!

Bonnie said...

Oh my WORD Christina! This is just fabulous!! - this set is already on it's hot little way to me....well not right now.....but as soon as Kim can pack it up yahoo!!

Erin Smetak said...

WHAT?! Did I read that right on Julie's blog?! You're a DIRTY GIRL?! AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! That is SO exciting!!!!!!!!!! I am SO proud and excited for you!!!!! Totally amazing experience! Have a BLAST in that famous "dirt pile"! You SO deserve it girlfriend! Your work is top knotch amazing! HUGS!!!!

PS: Awesome card here! ;D

Allison said...

Love this! The stamps, papers and design are all fantastic!
Congrats too on becoming a dirty girl!

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Christina! I really wish I'd gotten that paper! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Your card is awesome! Love those images!

Lisa H. said...

sooooo CUTE! love your paper choice and your lined paper inside is so great, all custom made-great!

Shaz said...

I love these sentiments!

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous! I love everything about it!

Jodi Collins said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE every bit of this!!!

Billie A said...

Great card love all the detail and colors. Very cool.

Unknown said...

Love that glossy apple! Such a pretty card you dirty girl you! ;-)

Barbara said...

Fabulous card! Yep, we were on the same wavelength, LOL!