Sunday, October 3, 2010

MFTeasers, Day Two


Hello there! Happy Sunday to you! It's Day Two of MFTeasers, and today's sets are Fred Bear Snow Bear, Game Day Duo, and Ballet Millie. I was so glad to see Millie again -- she just makes me smile! All three of my girls are taking dance this year, so I just had to ink up this sweet image! :)


This card is 4.25" square. I love this sweet paper from The Girls Paperie. I paper pieced her skirt/tutu with the dotted pattern, and I cut the scallops with the Die-namics Jumbo Scallop Die. I colored with Copics and applied some Cotton Candy Stickles to the bow.


I stamped Millie in Pirouette Pink on the inside, and I added the sentiment.

Here's the Release 411:
  • Teasers run from Saturday to Wednesday. Check Kim's Blog at 11 am each day for a list of designers who have previews. Be sure to leave a comment at each designer's post, because some of us have prizes to give away! :)
  • The Guest Designer Challenge is going on NOW! You can get all the details HERE on the MFT Forum.
  • Join us for the Release Party Wednesday, October 6, from 8-10 pm Eastern right HERE! There will be chatter, teasers, and prizes!
  • Hop and Shop when the sets are released Wednesday at 10:00 pm!

SO, did you have fun during World Card Making Day yesterday? Have you checked out all the challenges for the Hope You Can Cling To campaign? I wanted to show you the card I made for the MFT Challenge to use Die-namics or other dies. I combined it with Lydia's HYCCT challenge, Pink Holidays


Here I used Tiny Town Halloween, Die-namics Small Scallop Border, Die-namics Sunshine Die, and the NEW Die-namics Button Quartet!


Okay, that's all I have for today! I'll have another Teaser for you tomorrow, so please stop back! Thank you so much for visiting today!

Have a great day!
Christina

31 comments:

StampOwl said...

love both cards Christina

Kelli Hull said...

I can't tell you how HAPPY I was to see Millie again!!!! She is SUCH a sweetie and you totally made her into a "Awwww" kinda card Christine!!!! And that Challenge card... TOTALLY Cute!!! LOVE the scene, who says Halloween has to be scary with those kind of stamps and paper....

kj

Amanda said...

Wow! I love your Millie!! Your papers are Devine and I love those scalloped papers at the bottom!! Perfect cards :)

Anonymous said...

I love your scalloped bottom, this card rocks gf!

Cathy Weber said...

I especially love your first card with the cute scallops and great card design.

Vickie Z said...

Lovin' Millie!! She is tu-tu cute!! Love the big scallops, papers, and her paper pieced tu-tu!!

Scrapcollectr said...

The same patterned paper on her skirt and the scallop edge really complement nicely! And the Halloween house in pink? So cute!

Michele Boyer said...

These are wonderful, Christina! I especially love Millie and all the dots!

Lisa F said...

LOVE Millie! She is SO cute!

Dawn said...

Very sweet little Millie!

Nancy Thomas said...

Miss Millie is just as cute as she can be - I love your paper choices for her. Your challenge card is great too - I like how you went beyond the traditional Halloween colors.

Kathy Martin said...

Super cute! Your mouse card is as adorable inside as it is outside!

Gabby said...

Millie is so ruffly and cute! Your color choice and papers are so out of the box for Boo Time ... love it, waaaay cool! :)

Happy Now said...

LOVE that tutu and the pink bow! Adorable!

szbacn1 said...

I love what you did with the scallops on Millie's card... nice!

Sarah Gough said...

Ohhhh, Polka dot scallops - I love it! Both cards are great!

Susan said...

Super cards! Love how you paper pieced Millie's skirt.

Jodi Collins said...

These are utterly FABULOUS Christina! LOVE the papers and layouts! Millie's paper pieced tutu is tutu cute!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Millie is just darling - you've colored her beautifully and the card is full of wonderful details!!! I love the second card, too, and applaud your non-traditional color scheme! How FUN!!

Awesome work!
Hugs.

lilscrappers said...

I love the way you shadowed Millie on the inside! Beautiful work!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!!!!!!!

Barbara said...

CA-UTE, Christina! Love that pink house!th

Sue D said...

I really like the big scallops on Millie's card.

JessicaK said...

Wooo, awesome jumbo scallops. And awesome Halloween town scene. That sentiment just makes me giggile.

Haidee said...

Very nice

scrappintlc said...

Millies tutu is darling. And the pink haunted houseis adorable.

Anonymous said...

Love both of these! That button die is looking more and more like something that I need!

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic teasers Christina! Love them both! I can see I'll be spending plenty this month!

Jessica said...

LOVE the giant scallops on the mouse card, how fabulous!! :)

Lisa H. said...

great minds! love your Millie card, that paper is to-die for! and YES! your sweet pink spooky house it A-dorable!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!! I am loving those polka dots!!