Friday, October 29, 2010

A Mad Halloween Tag

Happy Friday, everyone! It seems that the weeks just fly by, don't they? I can't believe Halloween is just two days away! We have costumes and candy, so we are ready! :)

The theme for this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club is "Tag, You're It!" The challenge is to make a tag, and you can find the details HERE. I have been wanting to pair up Costumes from Wonderland with Graphic 45's Halloween in Wonderland paper for weeks, and this challenge gave me a chance to do it! I love making tags. They're such a fun way to dress up a gift bag or bag of goodies. This one is clipped to a Halloween bag of treats!

I embossed the Perfect Plum background with my Cuttlebug and Polka Dots embossing folder. There are a lot of paper layers and plenty of stitching! The bottom scallop was cut with the Die-namics Small Scallop Border.


Here's a closeup of the image. I paper pieced her "mad" outfit and colored the rest with Copics. I embellished with black twine and a wood button.

Tomorrow we begin MFTeasers of the November sets! YAY! You won't want to miss it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a fantastic Friday!
Christina

3 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable! love the papers you make purple look GOOD! ;-)

Lisa H. said...

thsi rocks! love the fun colors/papers.

Jessie/knightrone said...

How CUTE!!