Friday, October 15, 2010

Pssst... I Have a {Dirty} Secret!

Happy Friday, everyone! It's a VERY happy Friday for me! I've been keeping a little secret from you, and I can finally spill the beans!

Did you see? Did you see? I'm one of the newest members of the Splitcoast Dirty Dozen!!!! It's so strange to see it in print -- I still can't believe it! I am so thrilled and honored to be in such amazing company! If you're a Fan Club member, you can find this month's DD Gallery HERE! If you're not a Fan Club member, what are you waiting for? :)

My DD sister is the sweet and mega-talented Jackie Pedro -- I couldn't be more thrilled to be taking this ride with her! Stop by and leave her some love, okay? :)

This has been a whirlwind week, but I'm slowly coming back to earth! I have a lot to share with you in the coming days, so I need to go get inky!

Thanks to all of you for being such an important part of my stamping journey! I'm so thrilled to share my news with you! :)

Have a fantastic Friday (you know I will!)!!

Christina

25 comments:

Tiff said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations to you! It's all so very surreal, isn't it!!!? Welcome to the dirt pile!

Amber Hight said...

Congrats! You rock, sweetheart!

Denise Marzec said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Christina!!! :)

Kerry Johnson said...

Yippee Christina!! SO happy for you - big hugs and congrats!!!

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! thats wonderful news! congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Unknown said...

Oh Christina, that's AWESOME!!!!! Congratulations, gf! :)

Lynn Mercurio said...

It was just a matter of time...you totally ROCK! Congratulations!

g said...

Hurrah!!This is fantastic news- i'm super excited for you & can't wait to see more of your incredible & inspiring projects!!YAY!!:)

beverly said...

A big congratulations to you! You are so talented and I'm very happy for you.

Kelli Hull said...

I saw that this morning and TOTALLY jumped for JOY!!!!! Christina this is SO AWESOME!!!!! I AM THRILLED beyond words!!!! NOW the DD Gallery will be worth the $$$ I spend to actually go and look at it!!!! ;) Some boners in there lately!!!! You and Jackie Both!!! HUGS!!!

Unknown said...

Wooo hoooo!! Congrats Christina! You are so deserving and I'm so happy for you!! :)

Michele Boyer said...

SOOOOOO very happy for you, Christina!! You enjoy it!! :)

Ree Donnelly said...

Good for you, Christina... you SO deserve it!

Hugs!

Jackie Pedro said...

I'm so thrilled to be taking this journey with you!!! You are AMAZING!!! Enjoy today!!! I am!! LOL!

Karen Motz said...

Congratulations Christina!!! It's about time they get you a little dirty!!! :)

Kathyc on SCS said...

Congratulations Christina! Enjoy the ride!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Get out girl! How EXCITING! I'm soooooooo thrilled for you! You've deserved to be dirty for a LONG time!!!

Alli Miles said...

Sooooo deserving and SO excited for you my friend. Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Who doesn't love getting a little dirty every once in awhile!

Susie said...

Oh wow! Congratulations! Your work is very deserving this high honor.

Debbie R. said...

SCS is where I first started following your beautiful work. Congratulations! You certainly deserve it!

Amy Rohl said...

Whoo hoo, girlie! Welcome to the DD...you are more than deserving of this honor!

Leslie Miller said...

Awesome news, Christina! You are so deserving, I hope you know! Way to go!

Lisa H. said...

wooohooo! you already know how excited I am for you!

Tracy said...

Congratulations Christina!!!! It's about time they picked you. :) You are an amazingly talented crafter!!!!!

Hugs,
Tracy