Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Priceless... Finally


I was late to jump on the Priceless bandwagon -- I just received my set yesterday. I don't know why I didn't order it sooner -- all the samples I've seen with it are fabulous! I used today's Sketch Challenge at SCS to break in my set! I used Almost Amethyst, Basic Black, Old Olive, and Whisper White cardstock. I also used Almost Amethyst Prints paper. The panels are distressed with my Cutter Kit, and I used my Ticket Corner Punch on the black panel. For the image panel, I stamped the small flourish twice in Almost Amethyst ink. I stamped the butterfly in Old Olive, then stamped another and cut it out. I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the flower and flourish on the cut-out butterfly, then I folded the wings up and adhered it to the first image with glue dots. The edges of the white panel are sponged with Old Olive. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black. For my embellishments, I first added three black Vintage Brads, inserted through Old Olive circles punched with the 1/4" circle punch. I also used the 1/4" punch to make holes for the 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon. I love this new wider width! The Old Olive panel and the image panel are mounted on Stampin' Dimensionals.

You'll be seeing more Priceless cards from me -- I guarantee it! Thanks for stopping by! :)

All products Stampin Up!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh--this is so Beautiful! I love the colors and your butterfly is beautiful!! Keep up the awesome job darlin'! Have a great day! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Alex said...

Beautiful card! I just found your blog through Val's and I am so glad I did! I will be back often to visit *smile* Alex

Lynn Put said...

You did a fantastic job with this challenge, you totally nailed it!