Sunday, August 12, 2007

Featured Stamper: jen70


Today the Featured Stamper at SCS is jen70. She hosts the Limited Supplies Challenge every week, and she has a fantastic gallery! This is the card I created, CASEd from Jen's card shown here. I love the simplicity and the monochromatic look of Jen's card. I used different colors and stamps, but the layout and distressing I kept the same. I also added a couple brads to the image panel, since my image lacked the height that Jen's had. Cardstock is Vintage Violet (retired), Almost Amethyst, and Whisper White. Stamp sets are Garden Silhouettes, Holidays & Wishes, and All in a Row. Accessories used are Cutter Kit, Stamping Sponge, Vintage Brads, Vintage Violet stitched grosgrain ribbon (retired), and Stampin' Dimensionals.
I hope I did Jen's card justice! Check out her gallery -- she is terrific!! :)

All products Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

That is a great card! I've still got to do that challenge! Love your result!

Anonymous said...

Your card turned out beautiful!