Sunday, August 19, 2007

For Jonathan


I used Beate's Weekend Sketch to make this card. It's for our nephew Jonathan, whose Baptism is today. The cardstock is Barely Banana, Cool Caribbean (retired), and Whisper White. The patterned paper on the bottom panel is from Daisy D's, appropriately called Baby Script, and the striped paper on the side panel is from my stash, manufacturer unknown. The baby feet image is Rylee's Footprints from Stampabilities. The sentiment is from Holiday's & Wishes. Both are stamped with Cool Caribbean ink. I used a flourish from Rhonna Farrer Swirls (Autumn Leaves) for the background, stamped in White Craft ink. I distressed the edges of the panels with my Cutter Kit. I added Rich Regals brads and ribbon from Seaside Ribbon Originals (retired). The background panel and image panel are mounted on Stampin' Dimensionals.

It's going to be a beautiful day today -- in the 80's for a change! I'm looking forward to spending time with Chris's family (he's one of seven siblings). I hope you have some family time planned today -- enjoy your day! :)
All products Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh....Christina, that is absolutely adoable! I LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing with the sketch. Hugs and smiles

Ashley said...

HOW PRETTY! So Soft and loveable! I love everything you did with your card! You are so talented girlfriend!!! :o) Keep them comin'! hehehhee!! Have a wonderful day! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Alex said...

that is an adorable card! I found your blog through Beate's - I just love her challenges! TFS! Alex

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute card...love the precious little baby feet. ;)

Anonymous said...

darling!! absolutely darling!!

Karen said...

Love the little accents on this card! The colors are great too!

Stefanie said...

Wow Christina, this card is too cute! I love the bright colors for a baby card and the white flourishes on the top panel really make it classy.

Anonymous said...

This is a darling card! I love the layout and colors!