Thursday, August 9, 2007

Altered Journal


This week's Ways to Use It Challenge at SCS is to alter a journal, notebook, or composition book. I did this one for Megan -- it's perfect for her personality! There's NO STAMPING on this one. I covered the SU! On Board 5x5 journal and the chipboard letter from On Board Simon Lower with BasicGrey Romani paper. I sanded around the "m" to distress it a little. I finished it with lots of ribbon and some SU! Ice Circles rhinestone brads. With the Round Tab Punch, I made tabs out of SU! Petals & Paisleys paper and the Romani paper. A fun challenge and easy to do! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute!!

Dawn Easton said...

OMG LOVE it!!! Love your altered art journal!!!

Bethany Paull said...

This is so awesome! I love that pink ribbon across the bottom and of course the big "m". Perfect!

Anonymous said...

How cute and fun!!! :)