Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ducky Birthday

Hi there! With all the kids home this week I haven't had as much crafty time as I'd hoped, but I did get a chance to sneak downstairs today so I could make a card for this week's SCS Sketch Challenge. It is a pretty simple sketch, so the card came together rather quickly.


The image and sentiment are from the Just Ducky Cling Set by JustRite Stampers. The paper is from the Fly a Kite 8x8 pad by October Afternoon. I colored with Copics and paper pieced the duck's bow.

I don't often have children's birthday cards when I need them, so I'll be tucking this into my stash! :)

That's all for now -- thanks for stopping by!

Christina

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

haha! That's cute!

Kathy Martin said...

Just ducky and darling! ;)

Unknown said...

That is SO stinkin' cute, Christina! Like you, I never had a child's card when I need it! Simply adorable with the Fly A Kite paper!

Happy New Year, my friend! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just too cute!!