Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Pile of Penguins

Happy Wednesday, friends! A few days ago I received a package from Stamper's Dream -- it was definitely happy mail! I used today's Sketch Challenge 297 at Splitcoaststampers as a good reason to use some of my new stuff!


I couldn't wait to ink up A Pile of Penguins from Stampavie -- this image just makes me smile! I colored with Copics and applied some Icicle Stickles to the snow. I am loving this My Mind's Eye Holly Jolly paper, so you will be seeing it again!  Of course, no card of mine would be complete without some machine stitching and a strategically-placed button! :)

I need to get a few things done around the house before the kids get home, then I'll be tutoring and heading to Kyle's school for mini-schedule night! There just aren't ever enough hours, are there? Anyway, thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Christina

3 comments:

Bev J. said...

I haven't looked at the sketch today-I like it and your pile of penquins-so cute!!

Allison said...

Thi sis so cute! Love it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Hehe, too cute!!