Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Give Thanks

Hello there! Happy Tuesday to you! The weather around here is finally feeling like autumn. After weeks and weeks of 90+ degree heat, I am SO ready! Crafting for autumn is one of my favorite things to do. I made this Thanksgiving card using the Give Thanks Nested Frames by JustRite Stampers. The paper is from the Halloween in Wonderland pad by Graphic 45. Although the paper has a Halloween theme, I thought this pumpkin patch pattern would be perfect for a Thanksgiving card!


The Really Rust panel was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with black embossing powder. The sentiment panel is raised on dimensionals. I tied some Natural Burlap String onto the bow to add to the autumn feel. 

That's all for today! I have a busy blog week ahead for you -- a little more Stamper's Dream plus the start of MFTeasers! Thanks so much for visiting today -- I'm always so glad when you do! :)

Have a great day!
Christina


3 comments:

Bev J. said...

Wonderful card and the dp is perfect-like the added twine.

Lisa H. said...

THIS is gorgeous,too! that paper is perfect for this card.

Michele Boyer said...

Gorgeous! I love those frames!