Thursday, September 30, 2010

Decorating Rudolph

Happy Thursday, everyone! Yesterday I had a chance to play in this week's Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge -- did you know it's Sketch #300? Several companies have donated prizes, so you'll want to play along! :)


I used Decorating Rudolph from Stampavie for my focal image. I did a LOT of coloring with my Copics, and I pulled the colors from this fun Crate Paper Snow Day paper. I topped the bow with a Red Button and some Natural Burlap String. The background paper was embossed with the Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder. I finished the card with a trio of punched snowflakes, adhesive rhinestones, and some Diamond Stickles.

That's it for today! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Have a great day!
Christina

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Absolutely stunning! I LOVE the image and your take on the sketch is wonderful!

Unknown said...

Totally adorable, Christina! LOVE your coloring on this cute image, and the fun papers make it super special!!!!!!