Friday, January 2, 2009

Snow Friends

Hi there! Happy Friday! Today I have a preview of a new set by Diane Zechman's Cookie Crumbs Stamps. It's called Snow Friends, and it is SO cute! I'm a sucker for snowmen, and Diane has created some great ones!

I colored the snowman with Copics and sponged around the edge of the image panel. I used Sparkle Fibers to make the snow under the image. In the corner I layered a Heidi Swapp Snowflake, a Prima Poinsettia, and punched cardstock snowflake. I added a Gemstone and some Stickles to the snowflake for more sparkle.

You can see more samples of this set at the ATS Blog, and Diane is giving away a set on her blog, Paper Cookies. Be sure to stop by! The previews continue tomorrow -- I hope you'll be back! Thanks so much for the visit today!

Have a great day!
Christina

Stamps: Snow Friends (Cookie Crumbs Stamps) Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko); Soft Sky, Basic Black (SU!) Cardstock: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Let it Snow (Flair Design) Other: Ciao markers (Copic); Cuttlebug, Snowflakes embossing folder (Provo Craft); Lace Edge punch, Snowflake punch (Martha Stewart); Word Window punch (SU!); Ghost Shape Snowflake (Heidi Swapp); Poinsettia (Prima); Gemstone (Hero Arts); Icicle Stickles (Ranger); Sparkle Fibers (Colorsnap); sponge, dimensionals

9 comments:

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Your card is really wonderful! I love all the snow =)

Dawn Easton said...

Super cute Christina! Love the snow you added!!! Fantastic!

Jackie Pedro said...

Fantastic card, Christina! Love every detail...

Lesa said...

Oh my goodness girl! You are the stamping queen! Hee hee now Mama Mia songs will be in my head all day. Stamping queen! You rock girlfriend! ;)

Janneke said...

Great card :D

X Janneke

diane zechman said...

Oh, I LOVE this Christina! It is perfect...right down to the plaid ribbon! Hugs!

Allison said...

This card is gorgeous and I love that snowman too. The snowflakes are great.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is completely fabulous!!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's adorable!!! I love the black and red color combo! Perfect coloring too!