Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hey Cupid!

Happy Sunday to you! I have one more C.C. Designs set to preview. It's a Gingersnaps set called Hey Cupid!. I have to say that I *heart* this line that Christine has created. The images are so adorable, and they really are fun to play with! Here I created a 4.25" square card with a simple layout. I just used some Scenic Route Surprise paper, my Marvy punches, and my Cuttlebug and Heart Blocks folder. I colored with Copics, sponged aound the circle, and added some white dots with a gel pen. For sparkle, I added Stardust Stickles to the wing and Stardust Gelly Roll pen on the bow.

Be sure to stop by the ATS Blog to see more samples and to find out how you can win the new sets! They all will be available tomorrow at 10:00 pm EST at All That Scraps!

I can't leave today without sharing a Sunday Supper recipe! This is one from kraftfoods.com. I can always find quick and easy family recipes on their web site. This one is a stove-top lasagna dish!

Weeknight Lasagna Toss

1 lb. lean ground beef
2 cups chopped green peppers (about 2 peppers)
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce
1-2/3 cups water
1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
12 oven-ready lasagna noodles, broken into quarters
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese

BROWN meat in large (4-qt.) saucepan on medium heat; drain.
ADD peppers, garlic, spaghetti sauce, water and dressing; bring to boil. Stir in noodles; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover.
COOK, stirring occasionally, 10 to 15 min. or until noodles are tender. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 5 min. or until cheese is melted.


That's it for today! We'll be spending the rest of the day putting the remainder of our holiday decorations away, then tomorrow it's back to school for all my kids! I'll be glad to return to a normal schedule around here! Tomorrow I'll also have a MFTeaser for you, so I hope you'll be back! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Have a great Sunday!
Christina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute card and that recipe sounds oh so yummy!

Alex said...

Happy New Year Christina!!!! I am sooo far behind and trying to catch up now that the family has all gone home and life is returning to normal!! Love your Cupid card, totally adorable! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jackie Pedro said...

This card is darling! I just love these images....I may have to break down and buy some!!