Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Finished! I'm Stamping Again!

Hello! Happy Wednesday! It's a VERY happy day for me, because my craft space is finished!! *big grin* I am SO happy -- I have so much room to create and to store all my stuff! I have the best husband -- THANK YOU, Chris!! :) I spent most of last night trying to put all my things where I want them, but I have a few things left to do. I'll share pics as soon as I can!

This morning, as soon as the kids were off to school, I stamped again! I made a Double Pocket bag for today's ATS Wednesday Challenge. The tutorial can be found HERE.

It was a quick and easy project. I tucked some cocoa packets into my pockets -- it's cooooold here today, and some cocoa just sounded good! The paper is from the Quite Smitten collection by My Minds Eye. I colored with Copics and added highlights with an Inkssentials white gel pen. I sponged around the image, sentiment, and white snowflake with SU! Close to Cocoa ink. I used a Marvy Super Jumbo snowflake punch and Martha Stewart snowflake punches, and I added a gemstone to the center.


Play along with us! Upload your project to the ATS Wednesday Challenge Gallery, and use keyword ATSDTC32. We'd love to see what you create! Stop by the ATS Blog later on to see what the DT came up with!

Well, I'm off to do some more organizing and stamping! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a great day!
Christina


8 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is so cute Christina and welcome back!! I bet you are just a stamping crazy now with a new workspace! Love these double pocket bags!

Janneke said...

Great bag ;0)

I love this stamp ;)

X Janneke

Christi Flores said...

This is too cute Christina! I am so glad you're space is done and I can't wait to see pictures!!

Dawn Easton said...

Ohhhhhh I can't wait to see pictures!!! I bet it's fabulous girl!

Your double pocket bag is adorable!!!

Unknown said...

YAY your room is done!! Your bag is just adorable-- i love that paper and the highlights on your gingersnap is adorable!

Alex said...

Whoohooo!!! Your new room sounds fabulous - can we see?? And, your little bag is totally adorable! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alli Miles said...

Glad to have you back stamping again. You know we are all waiting with bated breath to see your space :) Fun little bag too.

Anonymous said...

Awww..this is adorable! What a great idea to tuck some hot chocolate mix inside! We could all use that with this freezing (or below) weather! Brr....