Friday, April 18, 2008

Too Beautiful Oustide to Stamp!

Hi, everyone! Happy Friday! I don't have any stamping to share with you today. It is SO GORGEOUS outside, so I've been working in the yard -- weeding, transplanting, and tidying up the beds! If I can't have ink on my fingers, it might as well be dirt, right?!? :)

I did want to share this with you, though -- Christine is having a sale at All That Scraps to make room for new inventory! The sale ends Sunday at midnight -- there are lots of items 50% off or more!

Sale includes:
Bazzill Discontinued Paper
Select Basic Grey Pattern Papers
Daisy D's Discontinued Papers
Flair Design Discontinued Papers
Select Prima Flowers
Gina K's Individual Stamps (not sets)
Simply Chic clear Stamps
Select Gel-A-Tins Stamps
Notecards and Envelopes
McGill Punches

Happy Shopping! I'll be back with more projects this weekend! Thanks for stopping by -- have a great day! :)

No comments: