Saturday, December 22, 2007

Grandma's Christmas Gift Set

Hi, everyone! THREE more days.....



Here's a gift set I made for my Grandma. For her Christmas gift, I wanted to make her some monogrammed stationery to go with her favorite perfume. As luck would have it, I had some Au Chocolat paper I had been hoarding, and it is a perfect match! I made twelve cards, six of each design, and stamped the envelopes to coordinate. Also as luck would have it, Ballet Blue is a perfect match to the blue border on the perfume label. All stamps and the clear box are from Papertrey Ink.

This project doesn't have lots of layers or fancy techniques, but I'm really happy with how it turned out. That's one of the things I love about papercrafting: you can take just a few supplies and create something that is custom-made and beautiful. And, it comes from the heart. That's why we do what we do, right? :)

I'm taking a few days off from stamping and blogging so I can enjoy them with family. I want to wish all of you a happy and blessed Christmas. May Christ's birth bring joy and peace to you and your families. I'll see you all next week. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Stamps: Ambassador Monogram, B&C Monogram Edition, Holiday Sweets (Papertrey Ink) Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Ballet Blue (SU!) Paper: Au Chocolat (SU!) Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ballet Blue (SU!) Other: clear box (PTI); Scalloped Circle Punch, 1/3/8" Circle Punch, 1/4" circle punch, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Very Vanilla medium envelopes (SU!)

4 comments:

Linda Carson said...

BEAUTIFUL gift! Your Grandma will be very proud! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Dawn Easton said...

This gift set is gorgeous Christina! I hope you and your family have a VERY Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I love that gift set, it' so sweet. And how perfectly it matches that perfume. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

nancy said...

What a beautiful gift set...simple sophistication! I love those Papertrey monograms & borders. I Hope you enjoyed a very merry Christmas = )!!