Friday, December 14, 2007

Commenting on Blogger

I've had a couple people ask me about the change in the comment box for Blogger blogs. I wasn't sure what was going on either, but I just found out that Blogger was working on a way for readers to leave comments that link back to their websites or blogs. They had unintentionally disabled some of the comment options when they were testing it, but now the new process in in effect. When you leave a comment, choose the "Sign-In using" button, then click the drop-down arrow to choose how you want to leave your comment. If you don't have a Blogger account or one of other accounts listed, you can choose the "Open ID" option.

I hope that helps, and I hope it works!! I'm looking forward to hearing from you! :)

3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Good to know. I noticed the box, but wasn't aware changes were being made. Thanks for explaining it!

Dawn Easton said...

I noticed something different but since I'm a blogger I just leave it alone...lol!

Unknown said...

Nice Blog!!
From http://www.orchidsnroses.com