Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday Stamp Club is Getting Sketchy!

Hi there! Happy Wednesday! I hope you enjoyed the MFT Teasers and the Release Hop! Thanks so much for all of your kind comments this week! :)

MFT is super excited to announce that Wednesday Stamp Club will now be centered around a weekly sketch. We know your stamping time is precious, and we want you to maintain as much creative freedom as possible. Sketches are the perfect starting point to a card. Use it as a blueprint, and create a card using the stamp set and supplies that strike your fancy. You can turn to the sketches time and again for creative inspiration.

A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday at midnight on the MFT Blog. You'll also find the sketch in the MFT Forum on SCS on Wednesday morning, as well as in the weekly newsletter. Our talented Challenge and Design Teams will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started!

We encourage you all to play along and to enter your card in the weekly draw for a $15 gift voucher to the MFT Boutique. Simply follow the sketch and create a card or other paper creation. You may use any stamps and supplies that you wish. Each week, a keyword is assigned to the sketch. All you need to do to enter is upload your card to the gallery at SCS, and enter the given keyword in the keyword box during the upload process. After the deadline, we randomly choose a winner from that week's entries and the winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winning card uses MFT stamps, the participant will earn a $5 bonus, for a total of a $20 gift voucher! That is up to $100 per month in prizes, JUST for playing along. We hope you'll join us in 2011!
 
Now, here's this week's sketch and my card!




I used the just-released Pure Innocence: Peek-a-Boo and Some Fine and Dandy: True Blue 6x6 papers (My Mind's Eye) to create my card. I colored and paper pieced the image, and I applied some tiny Crystal Clear Adornments to her dress and flower.


To mimic the patterned paper on the front, I used the Die-namics Cloud Trio and Sunshine dies on the inside.



Upload your creations to SCS using keyword MFTWSC1. We hope you will play along with us this week and every Wednesday!

That's all for today! Thanks for visiting -- I appreciate it so much!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Christina

13 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Love sketches! What a great idea! Of course, you've made the cutest card ever! Happy new year, Christina!

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet as can be! Love the felt cloud!

Lisa H. said...

I think I'm gonna cave and get those papers. your card I sooo cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh I love this inside and out!!!

Kelli Hull said...

awwww, what a cutie and am SO excited.. I HAVE that paper!!!! LOL WOOT WOOT... I'm up with the Jones'!!!!! :)

Julie said...

Wonderful card! I just purchased the large scalloped die and can't wait to get it.

Bonnie said...

Such a cutie pie Christina! This is bugging me however because I didn't buy any PI this month arggghhh!!!

Michele Boyer said...

That little pieced dress is adorable, Christina! I really like the sun and cloud inside too! So sweet!

Amy Rohl said...

Fabulous inside and out! Love her shoes and those floating clouds in the dp! The inside cloud and sun combo follows suit perfectly!

Barbara said...

SO stinkin' CUTE!

Julie said...

So stinkin' cute Christina! Those papers look fabulous with that image!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is beyond adorable!! love that paper!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, your card is amazing! Love that paper! I can't wait to get her, she is super cute hey!