Saturday, January 1, 2011

January MFTeasers - Day 2


Happy 2011, everyone! I'm so happy to be ringing in the New Year with all of you! Today is Day 2 of MFTeasers, and it's all about love! The DT is previewing two sets: Flapper Doodles - I Love Us, and Clearly Sentimental about Love.  


My card features the new Flapper Doodles set, I Love Us. This dapper flapper couple just makes me smile! :) I colored the image with Copics and applied some Sweet Thing Glitzy Glitter to the hearts.  I used the Die-namics Hearts a Plenty to cut the felt heart for the corner, and I used the NEW Die-namics Dainty Doily Border along the bottom. The paper is from the Crush 6x6 pad by Bo Bunny.



Visit Kim's Blog to see a complete list of designers who have previews for you today. Be sure to leave a comment on each designer's post, because Kim is giving away two sets each day during Teasers! She'll be posting the winners of the Teaser Time Prizes daily on her blog.

The MFTeasers continue through Tuesday! Then join us for the Release Party TUESDAY, January 4, from 8-10 pm EST, followed by the Release Hop at 10:00! You can find all the Release details at the MFT Member Company Forum at SCS.

That's all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Christina

26 comments:

Kelli Hull said...

HA! Dapper Flapper made me giggle!!! LOL

GREAT Card... I am excited for VDay to be GONE as this paper is ticking me off, I cant get my hands on it... well I guess I could ORDER it online. but .... UGH! LOL

Anonymous said...

oohhh I soo like that DP!!! What a fun Valentine day card!!!

jennik

Janet said...

FUN! I love this flapper couple. They are just adorable on your card. I also love the baker's twine you incorporated into your design. Happy New Year, too. :D

Nancy Thomas said...

Fun! Love the Bo Bunny Crush dp - I've been using it like crazy too. I really like the layout of this card and your coloring of this fabulous couple!

Inge Groot said...

The DP you've used is such a nice extra touch to this cute couple, love this card with all the red tones!

Happy New Year Christina:-D

Susan said...

wonderful! I'm so ready to make valentines cards!

Kathy Martin said...

I love it!

Dawn Easton said...

Totally sweet, Christina! Happy New Year to you!

Lisa H. said...

such a sweet card, Christina! love the layout.

Karen Motz said...

Totally SWEET!!! Love the layout and all those fun accents!!!

Megan said...

So pretty. Love the colors! He is quite handsome...

Diana Sears said...

very cute. love the twine and the paper....

Barbara said...

So stinkin' CUTE, Christina!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Love it! Fabulous layout - So sweet! I love how every new release's dienamics go so well with the ones before :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable! Love the dp and the great design with the fun new images.

Dawn said...

Adorable card Christina!

fairie said...

Look at the PINK!!!! Ah....so pretty.

Unknown said...

Love this Christina - great colors and coloring!! Loving the peeks! :) Happy 2011!

Rachel G said...

Cute Valentines Day card! Love the layout!

Unknown said...

Love this Valentines card with the flappers. Sweet color combination!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

Barb said...

beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, love all the details!

Brenda said...

You are such a talent!

Lady Latte said...

I so love this image. Your card is darling.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable!! Love the twine!!