Thursday, January 13, 2011

JustRite Week, Part 2

Happy Thursday, everyone! It's the last day of projects for JustRite Week with the Dream Team. I hope you've had a chance to check out all the projects so far. Here's the schedule, just in case you missed anything!

Monday - Michelle, Cindy, Amy, Mariana

Tuesday - Michelle, Cindy, Kim, Tosh, Teresa

Wednesday - Michelle, Teresa, Tosh, Lea, Christina, Amy

Thursday - Michelle, Christina, Amy, Lea, Kim, Tosh


My project today is another Valentine. Lately I'm having a serious love affair with felt hearts and bling, as well as an obsession with all things black and red! :)


The tag was created using two JustRite sets: Fancy Tags and Happy Everything Mini Tag Kit. I love that there are so many options for combinations and layering with these sets! The paper is from the Crush 6x6 pad by Bo Bunny. I placed a rhinestone flourish behind the tag, and I used the MFT Die-namics Hearts a Plenty die to cut the felt heart. I topped the black satin ribbon with Red Burlap String and an adhesive rhinestone.

Don't forget to check out the other girls' projects -- I'm sure they are gorgeous! :)

Thanks for taking the time to visit today -- I really do appreciate it!

Have a great day!
Christina

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Christina! LOVE the tag you made with the Happy Everything kit. I see SO MANY uses for it! Love your colorful Valentine...so sweet! :)

Charlotte said...

What a sweet Valentine card. Love the texture you used - the felt heart, and that burlap string on the black satin ribbon. LOVE the way you layered the sentiment! This set will get a lot of use, I'm sure.

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful, Christina! Love that fun paper, and your tag with the heart and bling is perfect!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I just love the red string bow placed on the large satin bow. And the cute little curve of jewels on the felt heart is a perfect touch! ♥♥♥

Sheri said...

SO pretty! What a great Valentine!

slbt17 said...

what a great card - perfect!
Sandra ltb

Luv 2 Create said...

Beautiful card Christina. I love red & black also. Seems to be one of my favorite combos also lately.
Marcie

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Super charming Christina!! I love that sweet little felt heart with the rhinestones!!

Star Ark Creativity said...

I love the Valentine card. I love the paper you use and use tags. I love making Valentine cards the most.

~ Jo ~ said...

Christina I love the card! Its just perfect for that perfect valentine!

Dawn Easton said...

So pretty, Christina! Love the heart and all those rhinestones!!!