Monday, January 17, 2011

à la modes - Oh Baby!

Happy Monday! Are you ready for some new à la modes? I tell you, they just get cuter each month! Today's previews are of Oh Baby!. It's SO sweet -- couldn't you just squeeze that big ol' bear? :)

My tag is pretty boy-ish, I'll admit, but it could probably be gender-neutral, too. The paper is from the Fine & Dandy True Blue 6x6 pad. I embellished with a little bling, some Stacking Stars Die-namics, ribbon, button, and Divine Twine.



Stop by Kim's Blog to see the list of designers who have previews today. I'll be back with another à la modes preview tomorrow!

Thanks so much for stopping by today -- I really appreciate it!

Have a great day!
Christina

23 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely adorable!!

Gabby said...

Love that image and your tag is great--paper choices, colors! :)

Arlene said...

too, too cute!!! :-)

StampOwl said...

so sweet

Inge Groot said...

What a cute tag you've made Christina!

Tracey said...

I love this tag!! Gorgeous!! xx

Kelli Hull said...

Love the tag idea Christina

Lisa H. said...

such a fun and cute tag.

Kathy Martin said...

Oh so sweet! Love the tag design!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Delish, Christina! Definitely gender neutral, IMHO. :)

Megan said...

Now why didn't I think of a tag?? That would be perfect on a baby gift! FABULOUS!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love those stars!!

Barbara said...

Fabulous tag, Christina! Love the stars!

g said...

LOVE this tag- all those fun stars are awesome!

Carolyn King said...

DARLING Christina. Totally perfect for boy or girl. love the added stars! Adorable!!

Diana Sears said...

very cute idea. great job on this tag.

Leslie Miller said...

Awwwwww, that is so cute, Christina! I think it could be boy or girl. I didn't think boy right away when I saw it. I just thought CUTE!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUSNESS girlie! LOVE that you made a tag and the stars are PERFECTO!

Allison said...

So cute! Love the die cut stars with the star dp!

Julie said...

Gorgeous tag Christina! Love that you added the stars!

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty, Christina! Love it.

Michele Boyer said...

You make the CUTEST tags! Love the stars!

Karen Motz said...

Stunning!!! Love those star embellies!!!