Tuesday, January 18, 2011

February MFT VIP!

Hello! It's time for the MFT VIP Hop! If you haven't seen all the projects so far, head on back to Kim's Blog and start from the beginning! February's VIP package is full of sweet goodness -- plus you get your hands on the newest Who's That Girl? set two weeks before its release!

Here's what you'll receive in this month's VIP package:


My How You've Grown VIP Collection $36.90
My How You've Grown WTG stamp set
Sweet Beginnings (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
Simply Scallops Die-namics Die
My Mind's Eye Tickled Pink 6 X 6 patterned paper pad
My Mind's Eye Tickled Pink Bling

My How You've Grown is SUCH a sweet set. It's perfect for baby cards or to remind your older ones how precious they still are! :) The sentiments on the front and inside of my card are from the Sweet Beginnings set.


You probably already know by now that I {love} this Tickled Pink paper. I've been using it quite a lot lately. I used the new Die-namics Simply Scallops Die on the dotted paper, and I embellished with adhesive pearls. I also placed a pearl swirl behind the image panel.


I finished the inside with a felt heart (I can't stop using the Hearts a Plenty die!) and another pearl.


Now I'll send you to visit my very sweet and madly talented friend, Lisa Henke! I can't wait to see what she has created! :)

Thanks so much for hopping by!

Christina

24 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh so PRECIOUS!!

Lisa H. said...

sure is pretty! love how you put it all together.

Megan said...

The pearl accent is darling. I love the little touches on this card.

StampOwl said...

loving this

Barbara said...

Awww, man, this is beautiful, Christina!

Arlene said...

Love the Tickled Pink papers. Super adorable card, Christina!

g said...

awww- so so sweet!!! love all the fun layers, sweet colors & fab pearls & twiny-button bow!

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

This is stunning! I love that new paper!

Anonymous said...

I am with you, love the heart die's! This is really lovely, great job on the scallops and the pearls are a perfect touch!

Erin Smetak said...

SO adorable, and sweet and wonderful!!! And warm! Maybe it's the felt heart?! I LOVE IT!!!

DG said...

Super cute, I love the added pearls.

Kelli Hull said...

all those scallops and pearls, TOTALLY GIRLY and I LOVE it!!!! YOU my friend ROCK!!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Wonderful card, Christina! Great papers and the addition of pearls!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOH! This is GORGEOUS Christina! LOVE these papers and the twine is AWESOME!!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is such a sweet card Christina! So bright and cheery yet soft and lovely!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

MUST. GET. THIS. PAPER. AND. SOME. PEARLS!!! I'm green with envy over this yummy card and your mad skillz, Hot Pocket! I may just have to cut you... ;)

Julie said...

Fabulous card Christina! Love those papers and pearls!

Melody said...

Adorable! So many sweet touches!

Margaret said...

Very pretty. Love your colors and the added bling.

Karen Motz said...

So soft and sweet!! Lovin' the criss-crossed twine.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this paper, too...I need to get some! Love the double row of scallops and how you did the twine!

Jerri Jimenez said...

I love it Christina, how adorable and I totally agree with the sentiment!

Leslie Miller said...

So cute, Christina! I love the paper, too. The sentiment inside is wonderful!

Jessie/knightrone said...

TOTALLY adorable!!