Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hugs

Happy Saturday, everyone! I have a sweet and simple Valentine to share with you today. You might remember the project I did in THIS post, when I colored just a focal point and left the rest untouched. I've been wanting to do that again, so I thought it would be perfct on this white and red themed card! Here I used the Pure Innocence Love You with All My Heart set.


Not much to explain here -- a Cuttlebug Hearts background, plus ribbon, button and Divine Twine. That's it! I used Copics to color the heart, and I popped the image up with some of Jody's dimensional boosters.

If you are in a Valentine-y mood, you'll love this month's Dirty Dozen Gallery! If you're a SCS Fan Club Member, you can find it and all the other DD Galleries HERE. Run, don't walk -- and say hello to the two newest Dirty Girls while you're there! :)

Thanks so much for visiting today! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Have a great day!
Christina

9 comments:

Inge Groot said...

Love all the white and red on this fab card, and the dotted ribbon is so beautiful too!

Michele Boyer said...

I love that you left the girl uncolored, Christina! (I NEVER think to do that.) The heart really pops! So sweet!

Kathy Martin said...

So sweet!

Dawn Easton said...

ack! Why don't I have that image yet?! It must not have been in the store when I shopped the other day...darn! You did a fabulous job with this! That pop of colour in the image is wonderful!!! Will definitely be checking out the DD gallery soon!

Karen Motz said...

What a fabulous way to highlight the important part!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty Christina!! I haven't done that in ages...

g said...

oh goodness-this just couldn't be any sweeter- LOVE it!!

Jody Morrow said...

That is so super cute Christina.

Anonymous said...

You know what, I would of never thought of just colouring the heart but how perfect is this! You worry so much about getting the face and hair right, why not just that! I am so doing this today for some Valentines' cards! You rock!