Monday, January 24, 2011

Stamping Around!

Hi there! Long time, no blogging, huh? Sorry about that! Since Wednesday we've had two snow days, a little one sick with a fever, and a busy weekend. Sometimes the stamping unfortunately has to take a back seat. I'll have plenty for you to look at during the rest of the week, but today I have a fun announcement for you!


I'll be one of the instructors at Stamping Around Ohio! It will be held at Toyrifix in Smithville, Ohio on June 17-18. If you're able to come, I'd love to see you there! You can find out about the event and the other instructors HERE at the Stamping Around web site. I'm so excited! I'll have more info to share in the coming weeks and months, but I wanted to be sure you all knew about it! :)

That's it for today! I'll have a stampy project to share with you tomorrow! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Christina

No comments: