Tuesday, November 9, 2010

MFT's Greatest Hits: Pure Innocence

Hi there! Happy Tuesday! It's time once again for the My Favorite Things DT to ink up MFT's Greatest Hits! This month, to celebrate a YEAR of Pure Innocence, we're playing with some of our favorite Pure Innocence sets! I chose Happy Mail to share with you today! I paired the image with October Afternoon Very Merry paper.
 

I have been wanting to create a fun winter scene with this set, so I added some chilly details. Since it's cold outside, this PI borrowed a scarf from Boy & Dog - Snow Adorable. I paper pieced the scarf, and I pulled up the bottom section when I adhered it over her dress. It's a fun way to add a little dimension!


I used the Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass Die and some My Favorite Felt to make the icicles on the mailbox. I applied Icicle Stickles to the mailbox, icicles, and ground.


I stamped just the mailbox on the inside, and I added a sentiment from Boy & Dog - Snow Adorable. I used the Die-namics Little Open Scallop Strip on the inside and on the front.

Here's this month's Greatest Hits promotion:

From November 9 - November 11, all orders over $30 get free budget shipping using code BUDGETFREE. The code will reduce your order by the cost of budget shipping, which is $3.45. International customers may also use the code for a discount based on the US budget shipping cost, making international budget shipping only $2!

Please note that to qualify for budget shipping, your order must contain ONLY stamps and/or Die-namics dies. If your order contains any other products, you may use the code, but must choose the appropriate shipping method, which will leave you with a small shipping charge of $1.50 (for US customers).

Be sure to stop by Kim's Blog today after 11 am to see which designers have Pure Innocence sets inked up today! I can't wait to see all the cuteness! :)

Thanks so much for your visits and comments -- I always love to hear from you!

Have a great day!
Christina

24 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card Christina!! I love the paper pieced dress and scarf and the icicles on the mailbox. Too cute!! xx

Susie said...

Adorable card. I have this digi image - love how you transformed it to a winter scene.

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable! Love all that paper piecing and the ice hanging from the mailbox! Fab idea!

Lisa H. said...

LOVe the icicles on the mailbox-brilliant! and oh-so-cute!

StampOwl said...

super cute

Michele Boyer said...

SO cute, Christina! I love the scarf and ice! So creative! :)

Jackie Pedro said...

This is DARLING, Christina!! So many fun details! LOVE the dimension on the scarf and the icicles on the mailbox!!!

Kelli Hull said...

GAAA!!! Why are you SO creative Christina??? This is AWESOME!!! That scarf and icicle addition... TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!

YOU DA DD!!!!!! :)

Karen Motz said...

GET OUT!!!!!! LOVE the borrowed scarf...what a clever clever CLEVER idea!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina said...

This is about as cute as it gets!

Kim said...

Ack! Her scarf is amazing!!!

Nancy Thomas said...

This is one of my favorite P.I.'s so this caught my eye immediately. Gorgeous dp choices and the icicles on the mailbox is a fantastic touch.

Melody said...

Love the winter take on the stamp. Those icicles are perfect!

Allison said...

This is adorable! I love how you transformed it into a winter scene - those icicles look awesome!

Sarah Gough said...

omgosh, so cute! I love how you combined the sets!

Amy Johnson said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable card, I love how you turned the image into a winter scene!

Unknown said...

Christina this is just too cute!! Every little detail is just perfect! :)

Barbara said...

Stinkin' CUTE, Christina! LOVE the icicles!

Leslie Miller said...

Awwwww, this is darling, Christina! What a sweet winter scene you created!

Carolyn King said...

GENIUS! love how you winterized this set. plum adorable. love it@!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh, this is too cute! Love all the little extra touches!!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Eeek! That little scarf, those icicles... ADORABLE!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Uuum, LOVVEEEEEE this!!!!!

Scrappychick said...

Super adorable! Love the icicles!!