Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Preview and Challenge!

Happy Saturday, everyone! Today is Day 3 of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps previews, and it's also Challenge Day! The theme for today's challenge is Funky Fibres. My card features Lavender the Quilter.


This BasicGrey Junebug paper was a perfect match for this fun image. I colored with Copics and cut the corner of the quilt "out of the box." The sentiment was cut and embossed with one of the Labels Fifteen Nestabilities. I combined seam binding ribbon, fibres, and twine on the bow.

Stop by the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog to find out more about today's challenge and to see which designers have previews to share with you! All of the new sets will be released tomorrow, so be sure to join us for the Release Hop!

That's all for now! I hope you are having a good weekend so far! Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Christina

11 comments:

Tracey said...

Love what you did with the fibres Christina!! This is a gorgeous card!! I am loving all of the colour!! xx

Kelli Hull said...

Look at that dienamic with the sentiment on it, and that paper IS perfect with this image!!! YAY!!! :)

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Christina! PERFECT papers!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How bright, and fun!!

Kristie W. said...

Cute and fun card!

Amy Johnson said...

Oh my goodness! I'm falling so in love with these images! THey are so cute and just my style! Cute card!

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely adorable! Love all the quiltwork!

Wilfreda said...

Gorgeous card. I need this stamp.

Katarina said...

The paper is just so spot on! How brilliant. Your colouring is fab too.

Joan V said...

Oh how cute. Your paper is awesome and I like how you made the quilt so colorful. I know a lot of quilter who would love this card. Thanks for sharing.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovin Lavender and your fabulous take on her. Super papers and stunning colour work. Warmest wishes, Lesley