Tuesday, November 16, 2010

à la modes - Take Time

Happy Tuesday! It's Day Two of à la modes previews! Today's set is Take Time. I paired it with my new Fine and Dandy: Tickled Pink paper by My Mind's Eye. Oh, this paper makes me happy! I have some serious paper issues, I know -- but there are worse things, right? ;)


I used the Die-namics Perfect Bracket Edge and Flower Trio dies on the front of the card.  The centers of the flowers are Neutral Baby Braddies.





I finished the inside with the same papers and another sentiment from the set.

Stop by Kim's Blog today after 11 am for a list of designers who are previewing today! Then be sure to join all of us tonight at 10 pm for the VIP Blog Hop! :)

That's all for now! I'll see you all later tonight!

Have a great day!
Christina

7 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Super cute! Fun bright colors, flowers and ribbon!

Barbara said...

Adorable, Christina! Love those colors!!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous!! Such pretty colours!! xx

Melody said...

Bright and fun! Definitely ready to party!

Anonymous said...

Ribbon, flowers, and bows...oh my!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

Sigh...this is GORGEOUS! Of course, I have to have her...and this paper too! LOL! LOVE this!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely fabulous!!