Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

Hello! Happy Saturday! I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps this month! Kimmie and I worked together at All That Scraps, and I finally got to meet her at CHA this summer! She is sweet and talented, and she has such adorable stamps! My card today is for the Saturday Challenge at the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog. The theme is How Distressing!

I inked up this sweet Oliver stamp and colored with Copics. His hat is paper pieced, and I applied Fun Flock to the trim and pom pom. I distressed all the edges and did a little bit of machine stitching. The paper is Holly Jolly by My Mind's Eye, and the layout is Mercy's Tuesday Sketch #98.

Stop by Kimmie's challenge blog and play along! I hope your weekend is great so far! Thanks so much for visiting today!

Have a great day!
Christina

7 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh how cute! Congrats on the GD gig!!! FUN!

Tracey said...

Congrats on also being a Guest this month Christina! Isn't it fabulous to play with the awesome KKS rubber!!!

Love your card!! Oliver is too adorable!! xx

Bev J. said...

Congrats! and that is a cute penguin and card-tfs.

Gabby said...

Fabulous card! The image is adorable and your paper choices are fantastic! :)

Michele Boyer said...

This is so cute, Christina! I'm so happy to be stamping with you this month with Kimmie's stamps too! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!!

Carolyn King said...

oh gosh...that is adorable!!!