Monday, November 15, 2010

à la modes - Here's the Story

Happy Monday! Are you ready for some new à la modes? Two new sets will be released tomorrow night at My Favorite Things, along with this month's VIP package! Today the DT is previewing à la modes in Here's the Story. I just love this image! :)


The paper is from the Fly a Kite 8x8 pad by October Afternoon. I used two Die-namics on the front of the card: Jumbo Scallop Die and Star Border Die.


On the inside I framed the sentiment with the Die-namics Polka Dot Greetings Die.

Go to Kim's Blog today after 11 am to see which designers have more previews to share with you! I'll be back tomorrow with a preview of the other à la modes set -- I hope you'll stop by to check it out!

In other news... today is the 15th! That means there's a new Dirty Dozen Gallery at Splitcoaststampers! If you love this à la modes set, you'll love this month's theme! :) If you're a Fan Club member, you can find the DD Gallery HERE. If you're not a Fan Club member, now's the time to join! Get all the details HERE!

Have a great day, everyone!
Christina

17 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Christina! I love the papers and your shading on the books is fabulous!! (I can't believe it's the 15th already! Sheesh!)

Lisa H. said...

fantastic for one busy dirty girl! love the text dp you used. now, off to see the gallery!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous, Christina! Love the dp you used...perfect!!!

StampOwl said...

love everything about this!

Kathy Martin said...

Great card!

Kerry Johnson said...

Love the tilted panel and the combo of papers Christina! Gorgeous!

Brenda said...

Great new image! I love the papers on here. Wonderfully designed card.

Kelli Hull said...

OOOO!!! Totally a Dirty Girl kinda card, just LOOK at that shadow from the books... YIKES!!! Dem dare are skillz!!!!! :)

Love the card and love the lil star accents!!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

You have been one busy lady!!! This is darling, Christina!! I just love these new a la Modes!!!

Lynn Put said...

Awesome card! I love the colors, layout and fun button!

I think I "need" this cute stamp for sure now!

Kim said...

Love it Christina!

Erin Smetak said...

Gorgeous work Christina!!!!

Inge Groot said...

Gorgeous card Christine, how clever the design paper looks like a page out of a book. It matches the stamp perfectly!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Christina!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO beautiful Christina! LOVE the papers and your coloring is STUNNING!!

Leslie Miller said...

Love this image and your ultra-fabulous coloring and perfect paper choices. I just love it all! Great card, Christina!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty!!