Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Previews, Day 1

Happy Thursday, everyone! I'm thrilled to be a guest designer for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps this month, and today is Day 1 of Previews for the new release! This is The Krafty Stamper. She's been busy, wouldn't you say?  :)


The paper is from the Fly a Kite 8x8 pad by October Afternoon. I colored the image with Copics, and I sponged the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink. For a fun Krafty touch, I stapled the sentiment on the end. Finished card size is 5.25" square.

I'll have more Kraftin' Kimmie previews in the coming days, leading up to the release on Sunday! Stop by the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog for more info! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Christina

14 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

oh my gosh, I am so going to need her! Adorable, Christina!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH she looks just like YOU, Christina!! haha! Love the bright colours you used and that lovely big button!

Amy Johnson said...

What an adorable image! I love it! Love how you stapled the sentiment.

KanataNewf said...

Absolutely love this new image!

Sharon Caudle said...

She's soooo cute!!! Awesome card, Christina and I eally love the way you stapled the sentiment!!
hugs, Sharon

Welcome! said...

VERY cute! Love the colours and the big button detail!

Whimsey said...

Super cute - love the DP; button and the large ribbon - twill maybe? Fabulous!

Lana Clarke said...

Fab card and love the paper!
Lana x

Jodi Collins said...

She is SUPER cute girlie! LOVE this!!

Tracey said...

Such a gorgeous card Christina!! I love this!! xx

Kelli Hull said...

Oh but she's CUTE!!!!! Love the staples on the sentiment, fits perfectly... I just had one of those CARAAAAZY kinda craft days not that long ago... LOL 72 cards!!!! EEEK! LOL

Andrea Murdock said...

i have been a big fan of your work for ages and was so excited when Kimmie said you were joining us this month :) I love your Krafty girl card and the way you pulled your card together, so super sweet!

Michele Boyer said...

Totally adorable!! :)

Joan V said...

Oh how cute. I would love to send this card to all my stamping girl friends. Thanks for sharing.