Friday, November 30, 2007

A-Sledding We Will Go!

ETA: I just got an email from Christine at C.C. Designs -- there's been such a buzz about the new sets that she's releasing them TONIGHT at midnight!!!!! WooHoo!!!!! :)

Here's another C.C. Designs sneak peek for you! Lucky's having lots of fun on his sled, don't you think? Lucky and the snowflakes are from the Little Bit Kit Winter Playtime, and the sentiment is a Little Single Bit called Winter Time Hi!. Both will be released at All That Scraps on December 7. I stamped Lucky and the sentiment on SU! Shimmery White cardstock -- I wish the photo showed how shimmery this card is IRL! I watercolored Lucky with my Aquapainter and inks. FYI -- this cardstock accepts watercoloring beautifully (even better than Whisper White)!! I didn't think it would, but I was pleasantly surprised! I drew in the snow line and accented the snow with Stardust Stickles. I added a little shimmer to his scarf fringe with a Sakura Stardust Pen. I sponged the sky with -- what else -- Soft Sky ink. The fun striped paper is from Piggy Tales Ba Ba Black Sheep Collection. The red satin ribbon is from May Arts, and the brads are Sugar Coated Brads from Doodlebug (one of my new favorite embellishments!). They come in so many colors and are a great sparkly accent!

I hope you liked this little sneak peek! Remember that All That Scraps is having a Design Team Call -- applications are due December 2! I'll be back with another card (and an exciting announcement) tomorrow! Thanks for visiting -- have a great Friday! :)

Stamps: Winter Playtime, Winter Time Hi! (C.C. Designs) Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Green Galore, Shimmery White (SU!) Paper: Ba Ba Black Sheep (Piggy Tales) Ink: Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Soft Sky Other: Giga Scalloped Circle Punch & Mega Circle Punch (Marvy Uchida), Sugar Coated Brads (Doodlebug), Stardust Gelly Roll Pen (Sakura), Stardust Stickles (Ranger), paper piercing tool & Basic Black marker (SU!)

4 comments:

Cathy Rulli said...

Cute!!! I have yet to watercolor thee guys - so cute! Can't wait to hear/read your announcement - I'm so nosy!!! ;-)

nancy said...

Christine, this is soooo sweet! That's it, you've convinced me, I'm going to need to order a couple of these little cuties = )

Tricia T said...

Oh, I can't wait for the sets to be unveiled. I love these!! :)

Dawn Easton said...

So cute Christina! Love this little guy! I'm going to have to order these soon!