Friday, November 9, 2007

Gone for the Weekend!

Happy Friday, everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that things will be quiet here for a couple days. This weekend I'll be on a team giving a retreat to some local high school seniors. Although it's usually an awesome weekend for those seniors, it's also a chance for me to take a breather and remember the important stuff. I hope you find some time this weekend for yourself, too -- we all need that once in a while!
I'll be leaving shortly, but I hope to have some things to share on Monday, if I'm not too tired! Take a look at my Blogroll, and do some blog hopping while I'm gone! There's so much papercrafting talent out there -- sometimes it just blows my mind!! Have a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend!!

Dawn Easton said...

Have a wonderful weekend! It's always nice to take time to reflect on all the wonderful things in life. Hope the kids enjoy it too!

Unknown said...

Have fun and enjoy yourself. Can't wait to see what you have to share next.